MoneyCulture for Educators consists of 10 modules. Designed specifically for educators to improve their financial literacy and to qualify them to present finance and investing to their students. Educators will will gain a firm understanding of the fundamental principles of finance and investing. We show you why you should ignore the talking heads on television and disregard those who only want to sell you a product.
- Learn various investment vehicles like stocks, bonds and ETFs.
- Understand our economic system and the role of The Federal Reserve
- Discuss how and why markets move and what you should do about it.
- Learn how to present these topics to students
Materials and Resources:
- Steps to Financial Literacy
- Other Vehicles for Investing
- Investment Strategies for Life
- Setting Investment Objectives to Reach Your Goals
- Understanding Economics
- What is the Federal Reserve? What Do They Do?
- How and Why Markets Move?
- Know Your Rights
Course Type: self-paced with faculty support
Course Author: John Lohr, Ian Lohr, Erin Geller
Course Duration: 25 hours
|EDUCATOR'S BONUS: A set of Federal Reserve created and approved lesson plans and student resources designed to meet the challenges of presenting finance andinvesting to grades 8-12.
ADDED BONUS: Enroll now and you will be eligible to receive and complete the award-winning INVESTOR DNA PROFILE (a $75 value). After completing a 15 minute questionnaire, you immediately receive a 5 page “INVESTOR ATTITUDE PROFILE” which analyzes your financial circumstances, investor traits and psychology, attitude toward risk, and financial drive. Our report will measure your investment process acumen and guide you toward making better investment decisions.
If you have any questions, please contact Student Services at 877-257-2597 or email@example.com.